Tags: Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA) ramping up production
Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA) plans to sharply increase production and employment levels at its Mt. Holly, N.C., and Portland, Ore., truck manufacturing plants during the last half of 2011, the company announced on June 9. Production and hiring will also ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs716 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries283 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity223 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law217 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs194 Views