Tags: Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA) ramping up production
Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA) plans to sharply increase production and employment levels at its Mt. Holly, N.C., and Portland, Ore., truck manufacturing plants during the last half of 2011, the company announced on June 9. Production and hiring will also ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest372 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company295 Views