The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has certified Daimler Trucks North America's complete portfolio of model year 2013 on-highway, vocational and medium-duty vehicles as fully compliant with the new greenhouse gas 2014 regulations, Daimler said Feb. 23. DTNA’s GHG14 compliance came a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views