Tags: Dakota County staff
Rosemount, Minnesota, residents last week expressed concerns about water use, population growth and hazardous waste issues associated with the proposed UMore Park, according to a report from Minnesota Daily. The residents, along with Metropolitan Council and Dakota County staff, presented their ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1059 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April632 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts358 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry355 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration338 Views