Tags: Dale E. Bonner
Freeway and rail projects throughout Orange County, California, received a financial boost Wednesday when the California Transportation Commission allocated more than $357 million to fund construction. The commission allocated the money as a result of state bond sales last month. The ...
The California Transportation Commission (CTC) has allocated $706 million to 121 projects statewide. The funding includes $479 million for 28 projects from Proposition 1B, a $19.9 billion transportation bond championed by Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger and approved by voters in 2006. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1860 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1142 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up436 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator water skiing the best way to cool off, get hurt in a mudhole326 Views
- Human remains found in Michigan quarry298 Views