Tags: Dale E. Bonner
Freeway and rail projects throughout Orange County, California, received a financial boost Wednesday when the California Transportation Commission allocated more than $357 million to fund construction. The commission allocated the money as a result of state bond sales last month. The ...
The California Transportation Commission (CTC) has allocated $706 million to 121 projects statewide. The funding includes $479 million for 28 projects from Proposition 1B, a $19.9 billion transportation bond championed by Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger and approved by voters in 2006. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1285 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1048 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?696 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant533 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth468 Views