Tags: Dallas-Forth Worth regional transportation network
The U.S. Department of Transportation will provide an estimated $418.4 million loan that will bring congestion relief to drivers in Dallas County by helping pay for the construction of the final phase of State Highway 161, U.S. Transportation ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting960 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem924 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve433 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime241 Views
- Bobcat breaks ground on $20 million Bismarck expansion112 Views