Vulcan Materials has acquired one quarry in southern Oklahoma with rail distribution capabilities into Texas, and two distribution yards in the Dallas area from Martin Marietta Materials. The acquisition increases Vulcan's footprint in the Texas market. "Texas is a strategic market for us," ...
Corporate divestitures once again dominated the activity last month, with Lafarge North America and Vulcan Materials leading the way. Balance sheet management continues to be the emphasis to create liquidity and borrowing capacity to take advantage of when the market ...
Our Construction Symposium, which will be held in Dallas, Texas, is about a month away. This free event will feature several educational sessions for construction professionals. The first session, “The Dollars and Sense of Telematics,” will focus on implementation and financial ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry475 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry317 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views