Vulcan Materials has acquired one quarry in southern Oklahoma with rail distribution capabilities into Texas, and two distribution yards in the Dallas area from Martin Marietta Materials. The acquisition increases Vulcan's footprint in the Texas market. "Texas is a strategic market for us," ...
Corporate divestitures once again dominated the activity last month, with Lafarge North America and Vulcan Materials leading the way. Balance sheet management continues to be the emphasis to create liquidity and borrowing capacity to take advantage of when the market ...
Our Construction Symposium, which will be held in Dallas, Texas, is about a month away. This free event will feature several educational sessions for construction professionals. The first session, “The Dollars and Sense of Telematics,” will focus on implementation and financial ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry628 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction512 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way421 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter399 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company388 Views