Vulcan Materials has acquired one quarry in southern Oklahoma with rail distribution capabilities into Texas, and two distribution yards in the Dallas area from Martin Marietta Materials. The acquisition increases Vulcan's footprint in the Texas market. "Texas is a strategic market for us," ...
Corporate divestitures once again dominated the activity last month, with Lafarge North America and Vulcan Materials leading the way. Balance sheet management continues to be the emphasis to create liquidity and borrowing capacity to take advantage of when the market ...
Our Construction Symposium, which will be held in Dallas, Texas, is about a month away. This free event will feature several educational sessions for construction professionals. The first session, “The Dollars and Sense of Telematics,” will focus on implementation and financial ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities410 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger405 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company386 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views