Tags: damaging infrastructure
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief firstname.lastname@example.org Conventional wisdom dictates that most onerous local regulations are born in the West and migrate East. It was a bit of a surprise, therefore, when I read about a dispute involving taxes levied on aggregates. This particular ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1049 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company477 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources424 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger390 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register311 Views