Tags: Dan Simpson
By Therese Dunphy It’s a story that regularly unfolds in communities around the United States: the big bad mining company approaches the local government body seeking a permit. Outraged neighbors cry out about the harmful environmental impacts of big business. Flyers ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher486 Views
- 10-year-old boy falls 30 feet into NY quarry389 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks383 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator scrapes 50 tons of sharp rock out of 2015 F-150315 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident280 Views