Tags: Dan Simpson
By Therese Dunphy It’s a story that regularly unfolds in communities around the United States: the big bad mining company approaches the local government body seeking a permit. Outraged neighbors cry out about the harmful environmental impacts of big business. Flyers ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger356 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)317 Views