Kids will be kids; teenagers will be teenagers. Sometimes the young adrenaline junkies are just seeking a harmless, fun time, but sometimes they put their lives at risk without even realizing it. Recently teenagers and college kids have been hosting ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1159 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1035 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program585 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas351 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views