Kids will be kids; teenagers will be teenagers. Sometimes the young adrenaline junkies are just seeking a harmless, fun time, but sometimes they put their lives at risk without even realizing it. Recently teenagers and college kids have been hosting ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry643 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter423 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections266 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees231 Views