Tags: Daniel Boone
A farm-heavy neighborhood in Clark County, Ky. is fighting a proposal that would rezone agricultural land and result in the development of a new quarry. In addition to the quarry, residents are worried the proposal would bring other unwanted industrial ...
Residents in Clark County, Kentucky, are fighting a proposed limestone quarry near their homes, according to a report from Lexington’s WTVQ. The Allen Company recently purchased 80 acres of farm land in the county and wants to build an open pit ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger454 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources443 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities402 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company379 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views