Tags: Daniel C. Ustian Navistar chairman president and chief executive officer
Lisle, Ill.-based Navistar International Corp. on March 8 reported a loss of $153 million, or $2.19 per diluted share, for the first quarter ended Jan. 31, 2012, which included a charge for pre-existing warranty expense of $112 million related to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga578 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029385 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board328 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance321 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments298 Views