Tags: Danny R. Shepherd
Vulcan Materials Co. has announced the retirement of Vice Chairman Danny R. Shepherd, effective April 1, 2015. According to a company press release, Shepherd joined Vulcan Materials in 1973, after graduating from Georgia Tech with a degree in management. He ...
Birmingham, Ala.-based Vulcan Materials Co. is consolidating its eight divisions into four operating regions as part of ongoing efforts to reduce overhead costs and increase operating efficiency. This initiative, publicly announced Dec. 20, is expected to generate an ongoing annualized pre-tax cost ...
Vulcan Materials Company has made senior management changes that become effective as of Feb. 1, 2011. Vulcan's Board of Directors elected Danny R. Shepherd as executive vice president - construction materials and Daniel F. Sansone as executive vice president and CFO. Shepherd ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry608 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction497 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way392 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views