Tags: Danny R. Shepherd
Vulcan Materials Co. has announced the retirement of Vice Chairman Danny R. Shepherd, effective April 1, 2015. According to a company press release, Shepherd joined Vulcan Materials in 1973, after graduating from Georgia Tech with a degree in management. He ...
Birmingham, Ala.-based Vulcan Materials Co. is consolidating its eight divisions into four operating regions as part of ongoing efforts to reduce overhead costs and increase operating efficiency. This initiative, publicly announced Dec. 20, is expected to generate an ongoing annualized pre-tax cost ...
Vulcan Materials Company has made senior management changes that become effective as of Feb. 1, 2011. Vulcan's Board of Directors elected Danny R. Shepherd as executive vice president - construction materials and Daniel F. Sansone as executive vice president and CFO. Shepherd ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs761 Views
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year404 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries326 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs216 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding166 Views