Tags: Danny R. Shepherd
Vulcan Materials Co. has announced the retirement of Vice Chairman Danny R. Shepherd, effective April 1, 2015. According to a company press release, Shepherd joined Vulcan Materials in 1973, after graduating from Georgia Tech with a degree in management. He ...
Birmingham, Ala.-based Vulcan Materials Co. is consolidating its eight divisions into four operating regions as part of ongoing efforts to reduce overhead costs and increase operating efficiency. This initiative, publicly announced Dec. 20, is expected to generate an ongoing annualized pre-tax cost ...
Vulcan Materials Company has made senior management changes that become effective as of Feb. 1, 2011. Vulcan's Board of Directors elected Danny R. Shepherd as executive vice president - construction materials and Daniel F. Sansone as executive vice president and CFO. Shepherd ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities574 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company426 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry420 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule381 Views
- Fireworks are being blamed for a fire at a Montana quarry317 Views