Tags: Danny R. Shepherd
Vulcan Materials Co. has announced the retirement of Vice Chairman Danny R. Shepherd, effective April 1, 2015. According to a company press release, Shepherd joined Vulcan Materials in 1973, after graduating from Georgia Tech with a degree in management. He ...
Birmingham, Ala.-based Vulcan Materials Co. is consolidating its eight divisions into four operating regions as part of ongoing efforts to reduce overhead costs and increase operating efficiency. This initiative, publicly announced Dec. 20, is expected to generate an ongoing annualized pre-tax cost ...
Vulcan Materials Company has made senior management changes that become effective as of Feb. 1, 2011. Vulcan's Board of Directors elected Danny R. Shepherd as executive vice president - construction materials and Daniel F. Sansone as executive vice president and CFO. Shepherd ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1050 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April534 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts389 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry336 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration327 Views