Tags: Darrell Johnson
The Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) has named Darrell Johnson, a transportation industry veteran and longtime supporter of public transit, as the agency's new deputy CEO. Johnson, who most recently held the position of executive director of rail programs, took his ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two miners killed after rock strikes boom truck913 Views
- Gamecocks get the win over Vulcan in battle for land588 Views
- How much fun can you handle? Quarry Quest 2014 Photos499 Views
- Rock quarry working through the night for Boeing 777X372 Views
- Sand pit employee life-flighted to hospital after hit-and-run at work188 Views