Tags: Darrell Johnson
The Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) has named Darrell Johnson, a transportation industry veteran and longtime supporter of public transit, as the agency's new deputy CEO. Johnson, who most recently held the position of executive director of rail programs, took his ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting937 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem917 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve425 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime225 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013185 Views