Tags: Dashfly’s web-based mapping service
Navman Wireless has added a route optimization capability to its OnlineAVL2 fleet tracking software through integration with Dashfly’s web-based mapping service. The new option, available exclusively in the United States, is said to save time, mileage, and fuel by enabling dispatchers ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers561 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction446 Views
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry421 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company368 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way271 Views