Tags: Dave Thomey executive vice president Maryland Materials Inc. and chairman of NSSGA
Hundreds of hard-hat workers from across America and representing all parts of the road construction industry and related materials suppliers rallied on the National Mall on May 25 in support of a multi-year surface transportation bill. The "Rally for the Roads" ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 791 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts159 Views
- Attention Congress: Two-thirds of jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors121 Views
- Luck Stone recognized for GIS app implementation121 Views