This month, Santa Cruz County officials gave permission for a year-long investigation of a 107-year-old Cemex plant in Davenport, California, Santa Cruz Sentinel reported. The plant dates back to 1906 and has remained idle since 2010. The investigation is part of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs490 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger442 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources424 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities365 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register357 Views