Tags: David de Poincy
Randolph, Ohio-based East Manufacturing Corp. President and Chief Operating Officer David Tate is retiring on Nov. 1, 2011, after 32 years of service to the company and the trucking industry. He will be succeeded by David de Poincy, who joined ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world317 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior225 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)169 Views
- Ice climbing at Casket Quarry166 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village149 Views