Tags: David de Poincy
Randolph, Ohio-based East Manufacturing Corp. President and Chief Operating Officer David Tate is retiring on Nov. 1, 2011, after 32 years of service to the company and the trucking industry. He will be succeeded by David de Poincy, who joined ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule399 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks359 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger321 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)307 Views