Tags: David de Poincy
Randolph, Ohio-based East Manufacturing Corp. President and Chief Operating Officer David Tate is retiring on Nov. 1, 2011, after 32 years of service to the company and the trucking industry. He will be succeeded by David de Poincy, who joined ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry319 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views