On May 31, 2013, ALJ Rae issued a decision affirming work practices by a contract driller at an aggregates operation that had been challenged by MSHA. In Drilling & Blasting Systems, Inc. (D&B), a single driller had been dispatched to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 835 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life365 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays185 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts158 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning138 Views