Tags: DBE programs (Western States Paving vs. Washington State Department of Transportation)
A U.S. District Court judge affirmed that the California Department of Transportation's (Caltrans) Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE) Program was “clearly constitutional” in a recent ruling. Caltrans implements a DBE Program as a condition of receiving $3 billion in federal transportation funding ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1027 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company470 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources423 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger319 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident293 Views