Tags: D&C Mining Corp.
6 Kentucky coal mines forced to halt production during inspection blitz; MSHA seeks injunction against 2 mines for interference with inspectors’ duties
ARLINGTON, Va. - The U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration today announced that six underground coal mines in Kentucky received numerous citations and closure orders by federal inspectors as a result of the nationwide impact inspections that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two miners killed after rock strikes boom truck913 Views
- Gamecocks get the win over Vulcan in battle for land588 Views
- How much fun can you handle? Quarry Quest 2014 Photos499 Views
- Rock quarry working through the night for Boeing 777X372 Views
- Sand pit employee life-flighted to hospital after hit-and-run at work188 Views