The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on a November 18, 2013, fatality at a crushed stone mine. The incident involved a 33-year-old contract electrician foreman with 14 years of experience who was injured when ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1080 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry610 Views
- Sand and gravel mine cited for 8th time533 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address223 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike219 Views