The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on a November 18, 2013, fatality at a crushed stone mine. The incident involved a 33-year-old contract electrician foreman with 14 years of experience who was injured when ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs595 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity349 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs185 Views