Tags: De Pere
Residents and workers in De Pere and Ashwaubenon, Wisconsin, felt the effects of a quarry blast last Thursday morning, according to GreenBayPressGazette.com. The blast, which took place August 15 at about 9:40 a.m., caused a loud booming sound and shook buildings ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1046 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections489 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company378 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry320 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America255 Views