Martin Marietta Materials has completed its acquisition of Texas Industries, The Dallas Morning News reports. When announced in January, the deal was valued at $2.7 billion. But the report notes that Martin Marietta’s stock is up 25 percent since then, putting ...
Martin Marietta Materials and Texas Industries have each received approval from their shareholders for the two companies to merge, investment research site Zacks reports. The two companies announced the acquisition in January and earned approval from the U.S. Department of Justice ...
Announced this past December, Terex’s sale of its off-highway rigid-frame and articulated trucks to Volvo Construction Equipment is now complete, the two companies announced today. The $160 million cash deal gives Volvo a rigid-frame haul product for the heavy construction and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry740 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets540 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year263 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY124 Views