Martin Marietta Materials has completed its acquisition of Texas Industries, The Dallas Morning News reports. When announced in January, the deal was valued at $2.7 billion. But the report notes that Martin Marietta’s stock is up 25 percent since then, putting ...
Martin Marietta Materials and Texas Industries have each received approval from their shareholders for the two companies to merge, investment research site Zacks reports. The two companies announced the acquisition in January and earned approval from the U.S. Department of Justice ...
Announced this past December, Terex’s sale of its off-highway rigid-frame and articulated trucks to Volvo Construction Equipment is now complete, the two companies announced today. The $160 million cash deal gives Volvo a rigid-frame haul product for the heavy construction and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone637 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle405 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company341 Views
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill229 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]158 Views