Martin Marietta Materials has completed its acquisition of Texas Industries, The Dallas Morning News reports. When announced in January, the deal was valued at $2.7 billion. But the report notes that Martin Marietta’s stock is up 25 percent since then, putting ...
Martin Marietta Materials and Texas Industries have each received approval from their shareholders for the two companies to merge, investment research site Zacks reports. The two companies announced the acquisition in January and earned approval from the U.S. Department of Justice ...
Announced this past December, Terex’s sale of its off-highway rigid-frame and articulated trucks to Volvo Construction Equipment is now complete, the two companies announced today. The $160 million cash deal gives Volvo a rigid-frame haul product for the heavy construction and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mine worker dies in tragic accident1304 Views
- Update on experienced plant manager killed at Murray Mines1165 Views
- Quarry workers in Egypt risking life and limbs (PHOTOS)1094 Views
- Rare Dinosaur bone found in Colorado quarry880 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator straddles extremely narrow bench, predictably topples over390 Views