Martin Marietta Materials has completed its acquisition of Texas Industries, The Dallas Morning News reports. When announced in January, the deal was valued at $2.7 billion. But the report notes that Martin Marietta’s stock is up 25 percent since then, putting ...
Martin Marietta Materials and Texas Industries have each received approval from their shareholders for the two companies to merge, investment research site Zacks reports. The two companies announced the acquisition in January and earned approval from the U.S. Department of Justice ...
Announced this past December, Terex’s sale of its off-highway rigid-frame and articulated trucks to Volvo Construction Equipment is now complete, the two companies announced today. The $160 million cash deal gives Volvo a rigid-frame haul product for the heavy construction and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program600 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas401 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials242 Views