Martin Marietta Materials has completed its acquisition of Texas Industries, The Dallas Morning News reports. When announced in January, the deal was valued at $2.7 billion. But the report notes that Martin Marietta’s stock is up 25 percent since then, putting ...
Martin Marietta Materials and Texas Industries have each received approval from their shareholders for the two companies to merge, investment research site Zacks reports. The two companies announced the acquisition in January and earned approval from the U.S. Department of Justice ...
Announced this past December, Terex’s sale of its off-highway rigid-frame and articulated trucks to Volvo Construction Equipment is now complete, the two companies announced today. The $160 million cash deal gives Volvo a rigid-frame haul product for the heavy construction and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person924 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger394 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)342 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger236 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)196 Views