Tags: Dean Jim Burton of the Jones College of Business at MTSU
During a press conference at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2011 in Las Vegas March 22 at 10 a.m. in Room N249-251, the Concrete Industry Management (CIM) program – a business intensive program that awards students with a four-year Bachelor of Science degree in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1161 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1053 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program573 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas296 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views