Tags: Dean Jim Burton of the Jones College of Business at MTSU
During a press conference at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2011 in Las Vegas March 22 at 10 a.m. in Room N249-251, the Concrete Industry Management (CIM) program – a business intensive program that awards students with a four-year Bachelor of Science degree in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting971 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve505 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime245 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry235 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem203 Views