Tags: debt reduction
Vulcan Materials Co. announced that it has sold assets of just under $150 million dollars.The transactions include the following: The sale of reclaimed land in California; A quarry in Virginia; and A percentage of future production at four South Carolina quarries. The South Carolina ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest345 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement337 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training333 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta288 Views