Tags: debt reduction
Vulcan Materials Co. announced that it has sold assets of just under $150 million dollars.The transactions include the following: The sale of reclaimed land in California; A quarry in Virginia; and A percentage of future production at four South Carolina quarries. The South Carolina ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry736 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets453 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either254 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant248 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike229 Views