Tags: Deep Tunnel floodwater control system
A quarry blast drew both a crowd and cheers as it was set off at Hanson Material Service Corp.’s Thornton Quarry last month. The blast marked the beginning of construction of the Thornton Composite Reservoir, which, according to the Chicago Tribune, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park163 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views