Tags: deficient bridges
More than 66,000 U.S. bridges are classified as deficient, according to a report from our sister site, Better Roads. The statistic comes from a CNN Money report, which points out that the average lifespan of a U.S. bridge is 50 years, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1922 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1166 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania455 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up451 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator water skiing the best way to cool off, get hurt in a mudhole329 Views