Tags: deficient bridges
More than 66,000 U.S. bridges are classified as deficient, according to a report from our sister site, Better Roads. The statistic comes from a CNN Money report, which points out that the average lifespan of a U.S. bridge is 50 years, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill869 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability627 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]565 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure562 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches298 Views