Tags: deficient bridges
More than 66,000 U.S. bridges are classified as deficient, according to a report from our sister site, Better Roads. The statistic comes from a CNN Money report, which points out that the average lifespan of a U.S. bridge is 50 years, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines384 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)302 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger286 Views