Tags: Definition of ‘Waters of the United States’ Under the Clean Water Act
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has proposed a rule that defines what waters are protected under the Clean Water Act. This new rule is likely to affect most operations throughout the U.S. A new definition According to the EPA, the new rule ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1632 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award345 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world185 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention184 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban130 Views