For every $1 invested in the Oregon Department of Transportation’s nine information technology systems on the Oregon Transportation Investment Act III State Bridge Delivery Program, $2.10 was returned in benefits — making the agency’s return on investment, in terms of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader517 Views
- Four major California areas expected to deplete aggregate supply in next 10 years465 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska115 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: June 17, 2013115 Views
- Brant City Council approves water report for Dufferin gravel pit113 Views