Tags: deleveraging of buyer balance sheets
M&A activity ended 2012 the same way it started — slow. The constant theme throughout the year was uncertainty, which, as I have preached for the past few years, is the kiss of death for transactions. The year brought some ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety388 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader201 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs193 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013180 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100122 Views