Tags: deleveraging of buyer balance sheets
M&A activity ended 2012 the same way it started — slow. The constant theme throughout the year was uncertainty, which, as I have preached for the past few years, is the kiss of death for transactions. The year brought some ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1633 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award352 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world223 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention187 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village140 Views