Tags: Delta Sand and Gravel
The Lane County Board of Commissioners in Oregon on Tuesday rejected Delta Sand and Gravel’s bid for a hearing on the company’s proposed pit expansion, according to The Register-Guard. Delta’s proposal calls for a 70-acre expansion of its Division Avenue property so ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 867 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life466 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers270 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views