Tags: Delta Sand and Gravel
The Lane County Board of Commissioners in Oregon on Tuesday rejected Delta Sand and Gravel’s bid for a hearing on the company’s proposed pit expansion, according to The Register-Guard. Delta’s proposal calls for a 70-acre expansion of its Division Avenue property so ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections443 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest384 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company344 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?341 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training333 Views