Tags: demand for U.S. industrial minerals
Production of U.S. industrial minerals is falling behind the demand for them. By Bill Langer Industrial minerals are found in nearly every man-made material, and their use tends to grow with our population and economy. Without industrial minerals, there would be no ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission173 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger141 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park138 Views