Tags: demand for vocational vehicles and trucks
At the 2011 Mid-America Trucking Show (MATS) on March 31, Kevin Flaherty, Mack senior vice president of the U.S. and Canada, said that despite ongoing weakness in the construction sector, the company is well-positioned for success. “I’m proud to say that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Anglo American sells Lafarge Tarmac interest; Lafarge, Holcim propose divestment of assets396 Views
- 5 companies release new apps for aggregates industry276 Views
- Rogers Group refiles application for Americus quarry148 Views
- House panel proposes $10.5 billion highway bill stopgap; Transportation leaders want long-term solution140 Views
- $4.8 billion in transportation projects approved for Missouri; Ballot measure to fund projects heads to polls next month96 Views