Tags: demand for vocational vehicles and trucks
At the 2011 Mid-America Trucking Show (MATS) on March 31, Kevin Flaherty, Mack senior vice president of the U.S. and Canada, said that despite ongoing weakness in the construction sector, the company is well-positioned for success. “I’m proud to say that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1088 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation375 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement326 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training322 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta278 Views