Democrats in the U.S. Senate dropped an ultimatum on Republicans Tuesday, threating to block any short-term extension of highway funding in favor of a long-term solution. The Hill reported that Democrats are giving the GOP 45 days to agree on a ...
President Obama is embarrassed by the current state of America's transportation infrastructure and he made no bones about it while talking to corporate leaders. "I’d much rather have our problems than China’s problems. That I’m confident about. On the other hand, ...
House Democrats have introduced a bill to spend $5.5 billion on bridge repairs in the United States, our sister site, Better Roads, reported. The proposed bill--the Strengthen and Fortify Existing Bridges (SAFE Bridges) Act--would affect more than 150,000 structurally deficient bridges. Congress ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup419 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation387 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training332 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta290 Views