President Obama is embarrassed by the current state of America's transportation infrastructure and he made no bones about it while talking to corporate leaders. "I’d much rather have our problems than China’s problems. That I’m confident about. On the other hand, ...
House Democrats have introduced a bill to spend $5.5 billion on bridge repairs in the United States, our sister site, Better Roads, reported. The proposed bill--the Strengthen and Fortify Existing Bridges (SAFE Bridges) Act--would affect more than 150,000 structurally deficient bridges. Congress ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1001 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger396 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)345 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration294 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger242 Views