President Obama is embarrassed by the current state of America's transportation infrastructure and he made no bones about it while talking to corporate leaders. "I’d much rather have our problems than China’s problems. That I’m confident about. On the other hand, ...
House Democrats have introduced a bill to spend $5.5 billion on bridge repairs in the United States, our sister site, Better Roads, reported. The proposed bill--the Strengthen and Fortify Existing Bridges (SAFE Bridges) Act--would affect more than 150,000 structurally deficient bridges. Congress ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1650 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world269 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention194 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village146 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban132 Views