Tags: Dennis Slater president of the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM)
At ConExpo-Con/Agg 2011, momentum for I Make America permeated the show floor where 3,000 attendees joined the campaign to tell Congress that investment in transportation and other critical infrastructure puts more Americans back to work. I Make America created excitement across ...
News that the U.S. economy grew at a slower pace than expected in the second quarter of 2010 should sound an alarm to Congress, says Dennis Slater, president of the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM). Slater says "there is an urgent ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show258 Views
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations254 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers243 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader175 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs170 Views