Tags: Dennis Slater president of the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM)
At ConExpo-Con/Agg 2011, momentum for I Make America permeated the show floor where 3,000 attendees joined the campaign to tell Congress that investment in transportation and other critical infrastructure puts more Americans back to work. I Make America created excitement across ...
News that the U.S. economy grew at a slower pace than expected in the second quarter of 2010 should sound an alarm to Congress, says Dennis Slater, president of the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM). Slater says "there is an urgent ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry606 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction492 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way392 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views