Tags: Dennis Slater president of the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM)
At ConExpo-Con/Agg 2011, momentum for I Make America permeated the show floor where 3,000 attendees joined the campaign to tell Congress that investment in transportation and other critical infrastructure puts more Americans back to work. I Make America created excitement across ...
News that the U.S. economy grew at a slower pace than expected in the second quarter of 2010 should sound an alarm to Congress, says Dennis Slater, president of the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM). Slater says "there is an urgent ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success625 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies494 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting458 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned435 Views