Tags: Dennis Slater president of the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM)
At ConExpo-Con/Agg 2011, momentum for I Make America permeated the show floor where 3,000 attendees joined the campaign to tell Congress that investment in transportation and other critical infrastructure puts more Americans back to work. I Make America created excitement across ...
News that the U.S. economy grew at a slower pace than expected in the second quarter of 2010 should sound an alarm to Congress, says Dennis Slater, president of the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM). Slater says "there is an urgent ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities408 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger402 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company359 Views