U.S. federal officials used a Powerscreen impact crusher last week to discourage poachers and wildlife traffickers from obtaining and distributing elephant ivory. Officials pulverized 6 tons of illegal elephant ivory during an “Ivory Crush” event at at the U.S. Fish and ...
Doosan Portable Power last month worked to help a Marine Corps veteran move from Spartansburg, South Carolina, to Denver, North Carolina. Doosan Portable Power teamed up with Purple Heart Homes and other volunteering organizations and community members on July 12 to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views