The Soil Conservation Board in Freetown, Massachusetts, issued a blasting permit to Cape Cod Aggregates for its quarry operation on Bryant Street, according to the Taunton Daily Gazette. The Soil Board issued the permit following a state Department of Environmental Protection ...
Following a March 19 flyrock incident, the M & M Stone/Harleysville Materials quarry has been ordered to cease blasting. “The investigation revealed that a rock(s) were ejected upwards and outwards from the body of the shot which traveled approx. 381 feet ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. California Santa Clarita and Cemex officials have agreed to keep working toward a legislative solution as federal politicians approached their summer ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation387 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest340 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement336 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training333 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta288 Views