The Soil Conservation Board in Freetown, Massachusetts, issued a blasting permit to Cape Cod Aggregates for its quarry operation on Bryant Street, according to the Taunton Daily Gazette. The Soil Board issued the permit following a state Department of Environmental Protection ...
Following a March 19 flyrock incident, the M & M Stone/Harleysville Materials quarry has been ordered to cease blasting. “The investigation revealed that a rock(s) were ejected upwards and outwards from the body of the shot which traveled approx. 381 feet ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. California Santa Clarita and Cemex officials have agreed to keep working toward a legislative solution as federal politicians approached their summer ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program616 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas413 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents296 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials244 Views