Tags: Department of Industrial Relations’ Division of Apprenticeship Standards (DIR/DAS)
Starting next year, all construction apprentices in California will receive instruction on green building practices as a component of their training. The California Apprenticeship Council (CAC) on Jan. 20 approved integration of environmental components into minimum industry training criteria for the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry475 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry315 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views