Tags: Department of Industrial Relations’ Division of Apprenticeship Standards (DIR/DAS)
Starting next year, all construction apprentices in California will receive instruction on green building practices as a component of their training. The California Apprenticeship Council (CAC) on Jan. 20 approved integration of environmental components into minimum industry training criteria for the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities434 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company388 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register374 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule338 Views
- House Majority Leader on gas tax increase: 'Let's think of something else'210 Views