Tags: Department of Industrial Relations’ Division of Apprenticeship Standards (DIR/DAS)
Starting next year, all construction apprentices in California will receive instruction on green building practices as a component of their training. The California Apprenticeship Council (CAC) on Jan. 20 approved integration of environmental components into minimum industry training criteria for the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Lift Safety377 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029230 Views
- MSHA offers guidance on submitting corrective action programs196 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013178 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill138 Views