Tags: Department of Labor’s Office of the Inspector General
An audit by the Department of Labor’s Office of the Inspector General reveals that 56 percent of ‘experienced’ journeymen MSHA inspectors aren’t trained properly. By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor The U.S. Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has received ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant493 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March371 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call268 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania258 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29245 Views