Tags: Department of Water Resources
Martin Marietta Materials may soon operate a limestone quarry in Beaufort County, North Carolina. Area residents are considering the pros and cons of the proposed quarry, pointing to the quarry’s impact on water tables, wells and the Blounts Creek environment as ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2353 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...548 Views
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry348 Views
- How to become a more productive worker318 Views
- Bellwood Quarry could become new civic center146 Views