Tags: Deputy Transportation Secretary John D. Porcari
The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) has been awarded a $5.6 million competitive grant by the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Federal Railroad Administration (FRA). U.S. Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison (R-Texas) is calling it "an important first step in developing high-speed rail ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mine worker dies in tragic accident1304 Views
- Update on experienced plant manager killed at Murray Mines1165 Views
- Quarry workers in Egypt risking life and limbs (PHOTOS)1094 Views
- Rare Dinosaur bone found in Colorado quarry880 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator straddles extremely narrow bench, predictably topples over390 Views