Tags: Des Plaines River
Get your kicks on a scenic tour ... By Bill Langer If you are even remotely associated with the aggregates industry, you probably know that highways are one of the major consumers of sand, gravel, and crushed stone. But in addition to ...
Recently, employees from the Lafarge North America Chicago aggregates team participated in their third annual river cleanup on the local Des Plaines River. The cleanup was organized through the environmental non-profit Living Lands & Waters and included members of the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry717 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets496 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant259 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike228 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address218 Views