Tags: Des Plaines River
Get your kicks on a scenic tour ... By Bill Langer If you are even remotely associated with the aggregates industry, you probably know that highways are one of the major consumers of sand, gravel, and crushed stone. But in addition to ...
Recently, employees from the Lafarge North America Chicago aggregates team participated in their third annual river cleanup on the local Des Plaines River. The cleanup was organized through the environmental non-profit Living Lands & Waters and included members of the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year517 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries340 Views
- Hillary Clinton rolls out new $275 billion infrastructure plan329 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs193 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding166 Views