This blasting hazard alert pertains to Orica Unitronic 500electronic detonators date coded before Nov. 15, 2009. Orica has issued a recall of these detonators. The Orica recall notice is included as part of this blasting alert. Since 2006, there have been six ...
Drilling and Blasting in Style Using the right drilling and blasting equipment can help increase production in aggregate operations. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Greenfield development begins with rigs designed for exploratory drilling. Bowser-Morner Bowser-Morner, Inc. says its Sonic rigs recover 4-inch continuous core samples ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1064 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company477 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources435 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger389 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register307 Views