This blasting hazard alert pertains to Orica Unitronic 500electronic detonators date coded before Nov. 15, 2009. Orica has issued a recall of these detonators. The Orica recall notice is included as part of this blasting alert. Since 2006, there have been six ...
Drilling and Blasting in Style Using the right drilling and blasting equipment can help increase production in aggregate operations. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Greenfield development begins with rigs designed for exploratory drilling. Bowser-Morner Bowser-Morner, Inc. says its Sonic rigs recover 4-inch continuous core samples ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant441 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March369 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania253 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call251 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29245 Views