Tags: Detroit Diesel DD13/DD15/DD16
Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA) is recalling more than 103,000 of its Class 8 trucks manufactured between 2006 and this year, it said in a notice to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). The recall is to fix an engine ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill429 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers414 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg323 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products182 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award181 Views