Tags: Detroit Diesel DD13/DD15/DD16
Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA) is recalling more than 103,000 of its Class 8 trucks manufactured between 2006 and this year, it said in a notice to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). The recall is to fix an engine ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1045 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger388 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts380 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry317 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration300 Views