Tags: developing low-density residential
A property owner in Loveland, Colorado, has asked the city to change the zoning to allow for sand and gravel mining at the site, according to the Loveland Reporter-Herald. The 48-acre site was annexed into the city 30 years ago for ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views