Tags: developing low-density residential
A property owner in Loveland, Colorado, has asked the city to change the zoning to allow for sand and gravel mining at the site, according to the Loveland Reporter-Herald. The 48-acre site was annexed into the city 30 years ago for ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga403 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029338 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board238 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013202 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill152 Views