Tags: developing low-density residential
A property owner in Loveland, Colorado, has asked the city to change the zoning to allow for sand and gravel mining at the site, according to the Loveland Reporter-Herald. The 48-acre site was annexed into the city 30 years ago for ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1162 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program590 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas374 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents288 Views