Tags: developing low-density residential
A property owner in Loveland, Colorado, has asked the city to change the zoning to allow for sand and gravel mining at the site, according to the Loveland Reporter-Herald. The 48-acre site was annexed into the city 30 years ago for ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga579 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments336 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board329 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance329 Views
- 9 Tips for Fall Prevention205 Views