As the future of federal transportation funding remains up in the air, two Republican lawmakers have filed a bill that would take the feds out of the road business permanently. Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) and Rep. Ron DeSantis (R-Florida) filed the ...
Two lawmakers have filed a bill that would gradually eliminate federal funding for transportation infrastructure projects, according to a report from our sister site, Better Roads. The measure, known as Transportation Empowerment Act (TEA), was introduced by Senator Mike Lee (R-Utah) ...
Another short-term extension of the highway bill prevented a shutdown, but the lack of long-term funding continues to undermine the construction industry. By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor Just two days before the latest extension of the current highway bill ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest371 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta292 Views