As the future of federal transportation funding remains up in the air, two Republican lawmakers have filed a bill that would take the feds out of the road business permanently. Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) and Rep. Ron DeSantis (R-Florida) filed the ...
Two lawmakers have filed a bill that would gradually eliminate federal funding for transportation infrastructure projects, according to a report from our sister site, Better Roads. The measure, known as Transportation Empowerment Act (TEA), was introduced by Senator Mike Lee (R-Utah) ...
Another short-term extension of the highway bill prevented a shutdown, but the lack of long-term funding continues to undermine the construction industry. By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor Just two days before the latest extension of the current highway bill ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger455 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources444 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities402 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company380 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views