As the future of federal transportation funding remains up in the air, two Republican lawmakers have filed a bill that would take the feds out of the road business permanently. Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) and Rep. Ron DeSantis (R-Florida) filed the ...
Two lawmakers have filed a bill that would gradually eliminate federal funding for transportation infrastructure projects, according to a report from our sister site, Better Roads. The measure, known as Transportation Empowerment Act (TEA), was introduced by Senator Mike Lee (R-Utah) ...
Another short-term extension of the highway bill prevented a shutdown, but the lack of long-term funding continues to undermine the construction industry. By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor Just two days before the latest extension of the current highway bill ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151551 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151035 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1007 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production684 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone391 Views