Tags: Dewatering Screens
by John Best Dewatering screens were first introduced to the mining industry nearly 40 years ago as a more efficient means of dewatering -1/4 inch solids contained in slurries. In most operations, they replaced older technology such as screws/spirals or rake ...
Drain as much water as possible out of your aggregate materials with this line-up of dewatering screens and screws. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Dewatering screens increase production while removing water. Linatex The G4 dewatering screen from Linatex features a curved, sieve-like feed section ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest371 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta292 Views