Tags: Dewatering Screens
by John Best Dewatering screens were first introduced to the mining industry nearly 40 years ago as a more efficient means of dewatering -1/4 inch solids contained in slurries. In most operations, they replaced older technology such as screws/spirals or rake ...
Drain as much water as possible out of your aggregate materials with this line-up of dewatering screens and screws. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Dewatering screens increase production while removing water. Linatex The G4 dewatering screen from Linatex features a curved, sieve-like feed section ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world300 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention198 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior172 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village147 Views