Tags: Dewatering Screens
by John Best Dewatering screens were first introduced to the mining industry nearly 40 years ago as a more efficient means of dewatering -1/4 inch solids contained in slurries. In most operations, they replaced older technology such as screws/spirals or rake ...
Drain as much water as possible out of your aggregate materials with this line-up of dewatering screens and screws. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Dewatering screens increase production while removing water. Linatex The G4 dewatering screen from Linatex features a curved, sieve-like feed section ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs722 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries287 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law222 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding218 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs202 Views