Tags: Dewatering Screens
by John Best Dewatering screens were first introduced to the mining industry nearly 40 years ago as a more efficient means of dewatering -1/4 inch solids contained in slurries. In most operations, they replaced older technology such as screws/spirals or rake ...
Drain as much water as possible out of your aggregate materials with this line-up of dewatering screens and screws. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Dewatering screens increase production while removing water. Linatex The G4 dewatering screen from Linatex features a curved, sieve-like feed section ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry743 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets548 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year291 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either282 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY124 Views