Tags: Dexter + Chaney Spectrum Construction Software
Seattle, July 11, 2012: Construction management software provider Dexter + Chaney has announced that its Spectrum® Construction Software is now fully compatible with tablet computing platforms. The announcement follows the recent release of Spectrum version 14, the industry’s first construction ...
Dexter + Chaney (www.dexterchaney.com) will exhibit its Spectrum Construction Software at ConExpo-Con/Agg March 22-26 at the Las Vegas Convention Center (Booth #31329). Spectrum offers 28 fully integrated modules that help construction companies operate their businesses from start to finish, and from ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs488 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger440 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources424 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities357 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register354 Views