What in the world is he talkin’ about? By Bill Langer The scene: Our home in Anthem, Ariz., a suburb of Phoenix, located in the Sonoran Desert. It was 8:30 p.m. My wife, Pam, turned on the light in the bedroom and sent ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1029 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections494 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry315 Views
- Land trust group buys 105-acre quarry from Washington Aggregate company252 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America242 Views