Tags: Dickson Co.
Connecticut Oak Ledge Properties withdrew its application to continue activities on its 77-acre site in East Haven. The New Haven Register reports that the developer had planned a mixed-use development, but withdrew its application on the same day a new application ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability542 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D288 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Founder of Florida Crushed Stone dies185 Views